My life today

Today my life is pretty good. Besides the fact that I had to wake up early to get to Newark on time today was a good day. The early part of the day was tiring I shot one baby she really cute, she had just learned to stand so she was still wobbly.

The afternoon was a little different I had another baby who had just learned about standing, she wasn't very good at it but she tried hard. My last appointment for the day was an eight week old boy and he was just adorable, the parents were a lot of fun too. They were there for two and a half hours taking pictures and picking them out. He did very well for being 8 weeks old.

After work I took my new favorite route home on the way I stopped and picked up our dinner (pizza from Domino's) it was tasty.  While eating dinner we watched The Big Bang Theory, we have really come to like this show a lot.

Since Joey is sleeping on the couch I think we will be going up to bed. So I hope everyone has a good night and sleeps well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All's well that ends well

Never imagined

Everything I have...