Getting better all the time.

Well things just keep getting better all the time, my average has improved at work which my District Manager likes because the she can promote me out to my own studio. That would be great news because Joey could really focus on his school.

Alexander had a really exhausting day, first when the storm rolled through he got really scared and ran to Joey for comfort. He was so scared that he was shaking. Poor little guy. :( Later he redeemed himself buy patrolling the yard with Joey after the storm had passed.

The training for my new job starts this Tuesday it is for the US census. I am really excited to see how we will be taking the census. I think I have figured out how to work the most at each job but things might change if the census tells me other wise. We'll just wait and see.

Joey and I have found a few places we want to visit this summer, hiking in Blue Rock  state park, the Columbus zoo and botanical gardens,  camping, horse back riding, and if we can afford it rock climbing and repelling. Between 2 jobs and me trying to get into school, Joey going to school and keeping up with the farm we will see how much we actually get to do this summer.

Well that is pretty much it for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All's well that ends well

Never imagined

Everything I have...