Everything I have...

All that I have is all that I asked for. At some point in my life I asked for all that I have. It has been given to me now to know what I had and that I should have trusted. 

I was angry in the past. My heart has changed back to what it was before it was touched and corrupt.  I want to keep it that way but fear I could easily let the fire go out and turn cold. 

My best self is out there and I work towards trying to obtain it everyday. I learn from my past and from those who have been placed in my life. Some have been temporary and some been longer. All eventually leave though. 

Love is that of youth and has been lost from my grasp. I have tried to stay bright as a beacon of light for those I meet. Though my light as burned out the light still remains.  One day a blackhole will appear where there once was that beautiful light. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All's well that ends well

Never imagined